For a much lower price and in a faster turn time, you can now order a shortened version of NTC’s Assignment Verification Report (AVR) - the AVXpress or AVX for short - which contains everything an AVR contains without the keyed report. All without sacrificing the quality of research you are accustomed to from NTC. After a thorough search of actual, current land records NTC creates and provides an image pack containing the subject mortgage and all applicable recorded documents in an assignment chain.
This image pack can be used to support best signing practices by providing relevant supporting documentation or to assist in the perfecting of collateral files by retrieving recorded documents that are often missing and can cause many downstream issues throughout the life of a loan.
The Documents Included:
• Copy of the mortgage/deed of trust (full or pertinent pages)
• Each assignment on record for the target mortgage
• Any lost assignment affidavits (LAA) indexed and easily found against that mortgage
• Any corrective assignments recorded in the mortgage chain
• Any recorded rescission’s that pertain to any assignments or releases of the subject mortgage that are indexed and easily found against that mortgage
• If the property has obviously been released, pertinent document is usually included
Through the process of an NTC created assignment or lien release; we will validate the assignment chain and lender of record shown on the most recent assignment in the AVX to support the correct preparation and execution of the document being prepared to be recorded. Mortgage lenders, servicers and investors rely on NTC to review, remediate and double-check every detail of the collateral on their bulk sales and acquisitions. Our expert Mortgage Assignment Services bundled with AVRs or AVXs ensure that your loan transfers run smoothly.
Any population of AVXs can be upgraded to an AVR at any time.
Contact us today for information regarding our services!
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc.